1. We will not use personal information of business partners which we obtain for any other purposes than those set forth below:
i.to find potential companies to invest in;
ii.to consider and determine the possibility of potential investment in those companies;
iii.to cultivate and support investing firms;
iv.to process administrative works related to the formation, solicitation and management of funds;
v.to verify the identity of a contributor to a fund or a contributor’s agent;vi.to report results of fund management, etc. to its contributors;
vii.to obtain and dispose of securities through a fund;
viii.to exercise rights and perform obligations under applicable law or agreements as well as to conduct other administrative works in relation to investment or a fund;
ix.to conduct market research, data analysis and surveys;
x.to conduct administrative works, such as those in relation to various types of events we hold;
xi.to comply with applicable laws and regulations related to our business;xii.to deal with complaints and inquiries; and
xiii.to adequately perform transaction with our business partners.
2. We will not provide personal data of our business partners to any third parties except when it is permitted by law. However, we will jointly use personal data in accordance with the following:
i. Type of jointly used personal data Contact information such as name, address, company, telephone number and e-mail address
ii. Scope of persons participating in joint use Contributors of a fund which we are managing, persons who make investment, operation of investing firms or cooperation with investing firms, or persons who considers making investment, operation of investing firms or cooperation with investing firms in collaboration with us
iii. Purpose of use by joint users To consider and determine the possibility of potential investing in companies, to cultivate and support investing firms, share results of fund management
iv. Person responsible for the management of jointly used personal data
3. If you wish to check or amend your personal information, we will disclose the information upon submission of the documents which we specify. For the information on the way to obtain the forms of those documents, including the request form for disclosure, please contact below (as indicated in Article 4). If you wish to request disclosure of information, please have I.D. (such as a driver’s license) ready to identify yourself.
4. If you have any inquiries, complaints and other questions regarding the handling of personal information by us, please contact us at the number provided below:
General Affairs Partner (Tel 03-5148-5241)
Available on Weekdays 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (except on New Year’s holiday season)
5. We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures and other laws and regulations of Japan relating to the handling of personal information, related guidelines and other rules.
6. We endeavor to develop the internal system for the appropriate handling of personal information, and take appropriate safe management measures in order to prevent hazard to personal information such as divulgation, manipulation and loss.
7. We periodically audit the handling of personal information and consistently endeavor to improve our operation.